Sunday, May 17, 2009

This is what stupid looks like

So, this evening, instead of finishing up our yardwork or relaxing or going out for dinner...we just returned from the mini-ER and I have just finished ordering some pizzas online and am now posting some pics so our parents can see what the fuss was about today.

In man vs boat, boat wins. Doesn't matter how strong you think you are, a 3,500 lb boat is still stronger...especially when it is rolling down a hill! Luckily, nothing is broken and after a few days of limping, he should be good as new! I have lots of great non-gross pics from the last few weeks that I will post soon...gotta go feed the patient his pizza now though!

Pics not for the faint of heart!

Here is a view looking directly at the back of Rob's calf. Not too bad, right?


And, here is a view from the side...ick!